Monday, August 22, 2011

Year Three

I enjoyed my summer tremendously!!! As the summer neared the end, however, I have to admit I was ready to head home to Oscarville. I love Alaska and I love Oscarville. As I boarded the plan to Bethel on August 8th I was a bit under the weather with a fever to boot; I was ready to just be home. As I entered the airport my Oscarville family, Eliza, Olga, and Alex, greeted me. As poorly as I felt, I couldn't help but feel so much better. Their hugs and chatter filled me with joy and soothed my pain away. What a homecoming!

Alex took CranBerry and I back to Oscarville. My students came to help carry my luggage and groceries. Home, home, at last.

I needed to rest, but soon I would meet Tiffany who will be the J.H. teacher and my roommate. I had to wait a couple of days, but finally I met her at in-service. You'll have to wait for that introduction. You'll like her. I do. This is going to be a great year #3.

No comments: