Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to the Blog

My big plan was to come back from Christmas break and write weekly posts on my blog. Oh, that was 2 months ago and this is my first post since returning to Alaska. What happened? Do I really need to spell out the obvious? Segue + technology = questionable outcomes. Seriously though, it was a scheduling conflict initially and then I have had numerous technical challenges like connecting or getting disconnected before the post was published as if it was just too much for the computer. Plus there is also the issue of proper usage. Since the internet I use is provided by the school district apparently there is appropriate and inappropriate usage. The clarity of that line was momentarily blurred for me, so I wanted to stay clear of any ambiguous situation. I now feel more confident on the issue at hand and am compelled to begin posting once again. There is so much to share about my Alaskan experience so here I am to do exactly that...

No comments: